Sunday, December 2, 2012

fashion fresh black and white beautiful ride let you shine at the moment

fashion fresh black and white beautiful ride let you shine at the momentFashion and beauty on black and white make your eyes bright comments: peace bird vest,korean dresses, a discount, buy my love ~ ~ ~ dress is said to be the famous brand scissors bid, fabric is very comfortable, but super, I changed; shoes are back oh, Taobao bought only 37 blocks, quality quantity at very good oh ~ ~ support domestic!!!Comments: small jacket is JESONWOOD, buy maintenance product coupons to buy, very cost-effective.Dress to wear for an estimated 5 years there, but still not outdated, ha ha ~ ~ ~ and wearing very thin Oh ~ my mom say good-looking, package is to buy seven dimensional sent, feel shy, hey ~ ~ ~ Daphne shoes while poor quality, but the style is good.Comments: ready-made 2 piece set, inside cotton white vest can be when pajamas, comfortable or not, with the flip flops, was walking after supper is good equipment ~ ~ ~ with a sports bag will not be surprised?Haha ~ ~ ~ because clothes color is simple, so my parts are very bright colors, after all I am still young ah, ha ha ~ ~ ~ comments: occasionally I lady,women clothes fashion, especially when working, dress heels occasionally wear, my heel shoes is beautiful?Oh ````` straw series bag is very all-match,hong kong fashion, what style of clothes can be with sunglasses on, Taobao buy play, only more than 20, because I wear glasses, so buy to not wear ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment